The LV2 low voltage bracket is Ideal for any home theater installation, and accepts any double gang size wall plate. The LV2 can be used for any Class 2 low voltage wiring application that does not require an electrical box. The open back design allows increased cable clearance, making it ideal for use with multiple conductor and coaxial cable.
- Mount low voltage Class 2 wiring devices to existing walls. Adjust to wall thickness 1/4" to 1".
- Come completely assembled no dropped or missing screws.
- Non-metallic construction eliminates capacitive distortion
- Can be mounted horizontally or vertically.
- Perfect for security, communications, CAT-5, cable TV and other low voltage wiring applications.
- Installs easily. Use bracket as a template for cut-out on wall.
- Works well with paneling and drywall.