Klein Tools, Inc. represents much more than Klein pliers. The company's product line has broadened to include virtually every major type of hand tool used in construction, electronics, mining, and general industry in addition to the electrical and telecommunications fields.
Klein Tools 59003 Unibit High-Speed Steel Step-Drill Bit Features:
• Single-fluted design eliminates skidding and makes for easier resharpening
• Laser-etched hole sizes are easy-to-read and permanent
• Anti-skid tip eliminates the need for center punching or pilot hole drilling for most sizes
• Drill multiple-size holes in thin sections of metal, plastic, and wood using a single bit
• Works in most metals (steel, brass, aluminum, copper), as well as in plastic and wood
• Note: Read and follow safety instructions in power tool owner's manual.
Klein Tools 59003 Unibit High-Speed Steel Step-Drill Bit Specifications:
• Depth penetration for each step: 1/8"
• Electric drill size: 3/8" and larger
• Number of Hole Sizes per Bit: 9 in 1/16" increments
• Pilot hole required: no
• Size Range (Hole Diameter): 1/4" to 3/4"
• Weight (lbs.): .15